OnSite Registration - Mandatory
Only swimmers who have registered online may attend. New Swimmers you will be invited to attend these sessions by email.
We will have 2 onsite registration sessions. All SWIMMERS must attend ONE of these sessions:
- Wednesday March 13th: 6-8pm @ John Diefenbaker High School (6620 4 St NW)
- Tuesday March 19th: 6-8pm @ John Diefenbaker High School (6620 4 St NW)
It is mandatory for ALL SWIMMERS to attend, as you must try on competition suits and swag sizes for your athlete(s). So ensure you bring your swimmer(s) with you.
Things to bring:
- Payment - if you have more than one swimmer you can pay in on payment via cheque or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org password - swordfish2019)
- Volunteer Cheque - $300 payable to Swordfish Swim Club (one per family) - postdated Sept 30, 2019
- Casino Commitment Cheque - $200 payable to Swordfish Swim Club - postdated Sept 30, 2019
- NEW** - All members are required to sign a sheet at onsite registration agreeing to the Volunteer commitment form (Volunteer Form) & Swim Alberta FOIP form (Swim AB Form) - This will replace all families printing off individual copies of these forms, please take the time to read the form prior to coming to the onsite registration so you are prepared to sign onsite
- Copy of Birth Certificate - new swimmers only
- Optional - payment for training suit - please bring a separate cheque