Withdrawal Refund Policy
All withdrawal/refund requests must be made to the Swordfish registrar.
- If any swimmer opts out of swimming prior to April 15th of the current swim season, the swim fee will be fully reimbursed less a $100 administration fee.
- If any swimmer opts out between April 15th & May 1st, the swim fee will be reimbursed less a $300 withdrawal fee per swimmer; no team gear will not be provided to the swimmer
- Returning Swimmers - no refunds after May 1st
- New Swimmers - opts out between May 1st and May 10th, of the current swim season, the swim fee will be reimbursed less a $300 withdrawal fee per swimmer; no team gear will be provided to the swimmer. No refunds after May 10th for new swimmers.
- If any swimmer is unable to meet the swim requirement eligibility criteria within the first week, registration will be returned, refunds will be issue original fee less $150 administration fees. Meeting outlined eligibility standards and following the pool rules are essential for the safety of the swimmer as well as Swordfish teammates.
- Any swimmer who fails to meet the ASSA Eligibility requirements will receive no refund
*Exceptions may be made if found medically necessary, or through the approval of the Swordfish Board. Please make all requests through the registrar.